Welcome to the Urban-Gaming Online forums, please Log-in or register, you may click do not display to remove this message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Urban-Gaming Online forums, please Log-in or register, you may click do not display to remove this message.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Technique's Admin Application

+2
Aayush
Technique
6 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Technique's Admin Application  Empty [Accepted]Technique's Admin Application

Post by Technique Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:32 am

IG Name : Technique

How long have you playing in our Server : One day.

Why would you like to become Admin : 'll start by saying that I would love to help out this server. Being able to moderate and help maintain things is something I enjoy doing.You may think I'm a bit young,compared to the people that applied, but I'm not some one who wants to become admin to abuse his power, no I'm really mature, I want to become admin to clean the server from hackers because i see so many hackers and rule breakers that enter the server.I'm a pretty fun, and generous guy who likes playing video games...a bit too much. I'm a generally active player that can be on the server and forums for hours most days but there are sometimes those days when I may just want to do something else. I think that I am pretty helpful when asked politely. I'm fairly easy to work with as long as others are cooperative as well. I am very good at judging between what's right and what's wrong.I would never abuse my powers to ruin someone elses gameplay, Instead I would help them and make the game even more fun.I know that being an admin takes time of your own game time and I won't reject any reports or help requests at any time.Furthermore I won't act irresponsible and I will help the new players and take actions against any rulebreakers.I won't break any of the rules myself either and I will obey the higher admins.

Why should we pick you above others : Because I will carefully watching the server ,thoroughly examine each player.Knowledgeable about server errors. I will be active.I will punish offenders.If in the server will be cheaters i will report to higher level administrators ,If i will be
unable to ban.Will not allow players to use the server bugs to their advantage.

50 Words About You : First of all I am a skilled SA:MP player,I'm playing it since 2009. I am active member,never broke any rule,I like to help newbies/help admins to find bugs/suggesting to improve gaming,and to make server cooler. I'm a mature player,I'm not swearing/insulting and I'm ready to administrate this server.I am very friendly and smart.I`m 12 years old .. In real life i like swim and partying with friends, driving with bike and much more.I like NRG and Bullet.From guns i like the sawnoff and Deagle. SA-MP is the best game..I am also playing Left 4 Dead, Counter-Strike 1.6, Call of Duty, Battlefield.I like this server, because there is a lot of people playing.Currently I train at football.

Recommend by an Admin : Aayush

Rate your English(1/10) : 7/10 No one is perfect.
Technique
Technique
Urban Newbie
Urban Newbie

http://urbangamingonline.tk/

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Technique's Admin Application  Empty Re: [Accepted]Technique's Admin Application

Post by Aayush Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:37 am

I would like to see you as admin, i know you personally and you are mature enough to be a admin. You Are very clever and smart. You Are Experienced admin do i definitely like to see you as admin from my side it is

/support

Aayush
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Technique's Admin Application  Empty Re: [Accepted]Technique's Admin Application

Post by [Dz]OfficerSamy Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:37 am

/SUPPORT
[Dz]OfficerSamy
[Dz]OfficerSamy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool_Boy Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:05 pm

/support
Cool_Boy
Cool_Boy

https://www.facebook.com/Cooldude211111

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathin Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:20 pm

7/10 on the english made my day haha better than 1/10 Wink

Looking into it with luke Smile
Arathin
Arathin
Admin
Admin

http://www.urbangamingonline.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by [Dz]OfficerSamy Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:09 pm

XD
[Dz]OfficerSamy
[Dz]OfficerSamy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:02 am

Quite tired right now. I'll make the final decision tomorrow.
Luke
Luke
Admin
Admin

https://urbanmg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aayush Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:01 am

Hello, Technique.

We have taken a look at your application and are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted as a level 1 Moderator. Welcome to the team!

Note : The more we see you helping other players and bringing players to the server the higher the Administrator level you will get (Maximum of level 3).

Urban-Gaming staff.

Aayush
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down