Welcome to the Urban-Gaming Online forums, please Log-in or register, you may click do not display to remove this message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Urban-Gaming Online forums, please Log-in or register, you may click do not display to remove this message.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chopper's admin application

4 posters

Go down

Chopper's admin application Empty Chopper's admin application

Post by Chopper Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Your Real Name (when you will)
Yassin
IG Name
Chopper
Country
Morocco
How long have you playing in our Server
one day
Why would you like to become Admin ?
Well, I would be a good admin because I always keep my promises and I know how to behave with common sense. I would never abuse my powers to ruin someone elses gameplay, Instead I would help them and make the game even more fun. I know that being an admin takes time of your own game time and I won't reject any reports or help requests at any time. Furthermore I won't act irresponsible and I will help the new players and take actions against any rulebreakers. (Cliché in the application.. banning all the hackers etc. etc.) I won't break any of the rules myself either and I will obey the higher admins (If that's the case) So this is why I should be picked above another.
Why should we pick you above others ?
First of all, i will be very active member. Everyday i'm online always, i'm mature, friendly... this server is new, if you need help about scripts, i can help you ! . i have a Experience of Admin cmd and i want to be Admin For Spec all Player and Ban the HAcker and Give Warning for Player do something stupid.
50Words About You: My real name is Yassin, i'm 17 years old, i live in Morocco-Laayoune, i have a lot of girls frined O.o, i was admin in others server, i helped them and i getting scripter/moderator, i was playing that server about 3 years old ago. i'll adv players to join the server ! Smile

Recommend by an Admin (when yes give the Name)?
Arathin
Rate your English(1/10)
8/10
Chopper
Chopper
Urban Newbie
Urban Newbie

https://urbanmg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chopper's admin application Empty Re: Chopper's admin application

Post by Arathin Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Hello, Chopper.

I'm here to inform you, that we have taken your application into consideration and will get back to you within 24 hours. (Usually less.)

Urban-Gaming staff.
Arathin
Arathin
Admin
Admin

http://www.urbangamingonline.tk

Back to top Go down

Chopper's admin application Empty Re: Chopper's admin application

Post by Aayush Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:38 am

/Support

Aayush
Admin