Welcome to the Urban-Gaming Online forums, please Log-in or register, you may click do not display to remove this message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Urban-Gaming Online forums, please Log-in or register, you may click do not display to remove this message.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions pack.

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions pack. Empty Suggestions pack.

Post by NeoPro Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:08 pm

In-Game Name:
NeoPro

Suggestion:
1. 20 car model at the map, every 10 mins, there's a task to go with that car to a specific place...and if you went with it to that place you win some specifc rewards.
if no body won, 10 mins later there's a new task / if some one won the task start automatically.

2. When a player join all his weapons skills go to 0 and after he kills 20 players with the same weap he get full skills on it ... EX : i killed 20 players with sawn-off shotgun == i have 2 sawn-off shotguns now Smile and he can see his current skills by typing /myskills or some cmd.

3. Add rewards to that zones (the color become the same as yours but no rewards)
like every 10 mins = 5 score to all the team and when you take them on the 1st timeyou get 10 score

4.Add a command that give you a bike and cost money.

How will this benefit the server:

1.More fun, not only spawn, kill , die...etc

2.Much more fun, i think players would stay all day trying to get all skils

3.Who would capture them without a reward?

4. Some times you lost your car and you can't do anything except running or /kill.

Do you have any advice on codes you'd like to see in-game?:

IDK what that's mean.
NeoPro
NeoPro
Urban Newbie
Urban Newbie

Back to top Go down

Suggestions pack. Empty Re: Suggestions pack.

Post by Luke Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:45 pm

We'll see if we continue with development.
Luke
Luke
Admin
Admin

https://urbanmg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum