Welcome to the Urban-Gaming Online forums, please Log-in or register, you may click do not display to remove this message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Urban-Gaming Online forums, please Log-in or register, you may click do not display to remove this message.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few ideas about gang zones and stff

2 posters

Go down

Few ideas about gang zones and stff Empty Few ideas about gang zones and stff

Post by verlaj Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:07 pm

In-Game Name: Heller
Suggestion: I think sf mafia gang colors are same as ls gang colors, for example purple is same for mafia as well as for ballas, so in this script you can add gang tag in map.
Suppose, purple gang tag at mafia base etc.
You can also use those tags for gang zone attack.
for example if gang zone is under attack by mafia then purple gang tag will be shown there.(it needs multiple gang zone)

How will this benefit the server:i dont know, but it'll look attractive.

Do you have any advice on codes you'd like to see in-game?: for example : mafia gang tag could be like this:
Code:
 if(GetPlayerTeam(playerid) == TEAM_MAFIA)
                          {
                          SetPlayerMapIcon(mP[m], 12, ZoneInfo[i][zMinX], ZoneInfo[i][zMinY], ZoneInfo[i][zMaxX], 59, 0, MAPICON_GLOBAL);
                          }

mP[m] = max players

this code is from my script.

another thing, these tags will be display on main bases and the turfs which are under attack. I hope you like my idea.

verlaj
Urban Newbie
Urban Newbie

Back to top Go down

Few ideas about gang zones and stff Empty Re: Few ideas about gang zones and stff

Post by Luke Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:23 pm

I will speak to Arathin regarding this suggestion. Thank you!
Luke
Luke
Admin
Admin

https://urbanmg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down